Tohum Autism Foundation Personal Data Protection Law General Clarification Text
Tohum Autism Early Diagnosis and Education Foundation Turkey and Tohum Autism Early Diagnosis and Education Foundation Financial Enterprise (Tohum Autism) will be able to process the personal data within the scope of the clarification text.
In this clarification text:
Personal Data: Any information related to an identified or identifiable real person.
Personal Data Protection Law: Personal Data Protection Law, published in the official newspaper dated April 7, 2016 and numbered 6698.
Tohum Autism: Tohum Autism Early Diagnosis and Education Foundation and Tohum Turkey Autism Early Diagnosis and Education Foundation Financial Enterprise.
Data Processor: Real or legal person who processes personal data based on the authority given by the data controller
Data Controller: Real or legal person who determines the purposes of processing the personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
- Data Controller: Personal data may be processed by Tohum Autism as data controller, in the scope described below, in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.
- The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- Being in compliance with the law and honesty rules
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary
- Being connected, limited and restrained for the purpose for which data is processed
- Data may be processed within the scope of the purposes listed below, in accordance with the principles of preservation for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which data is
According to articles 4., 5. and 6. your personal data can be processed for the purposes listed below in accordance with the above principles.
Your personal data may be processed in connection with the following activities of Tohum Autism within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Personal Data Protection Law:
- Planning and implementing human resources policies and processes of Tohum Autism
- Informing relevant people about the services and activities, projects and works provided by Tohum Autism
- Planning and executing the activities required for presenting, recommending and promoting the programs and services of Tohum Autism,
- Conducting business process and making necessary studies by the relevant departments in order to actualize the activities carried out by Tohum Autism.
- Planning and implementing commercial and/or business strategies of Tohum Autism
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of Tohum Autism and the related persons who have a business relationship with Tohum Autism.
The purpose of Tohum Autism to process the personal data of the data owner is the above objectives and Tohum Autism will not go beyond this purpose and basis in terms of processing of Personal Data.
- Data Subject to Processing
Tohum Autism may collect and process the following personal data regarding e-newsletter recipients, website visitors contacted by us, customers, employees and officials:
- Name-Surname Information
- Contact information such as home address, business address, phone number, e-mail address
- Gender Information
- Education and Work Information
- Biometric and genetic data such as special quality personal data, photos, videos, fingerprints etc.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your collected Personal Data may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and legally authorized private institutions within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and within the conditions of transfer of Personal Data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the law in order to continue its activities.
- Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reasons
Your personal data may be collected in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of Personal Data Protection Law to be processed by Tohum Autism in the physical and electronic environment within the above-mentioned purposes.
- Your rights within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law
As a personal data owner, you have the following rights;
- Find out if your personal data is processed
- Requesting information if the personal data has been processed
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose
- Knowing the third parties in the country or abroad to whom Personal Data is transferred
- Requesting correction if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with Article 7 of the Law
- Requesting notification to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, according to 4.e and 4.f
- Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed Personal Data exclusively through automated systems.
- If damage occurs due to illegal processing of personal data, person can request for recouping the damage.
In order to exercise your rights mentioned above, you can send your requests, along with your identity information regarding the data, to [email protected], by secure e-mail, mobile signature or e-mail, or through the “Merkez Mah. Sıracevizler Cad. Zülfikarlar Office Building No. 27 Kat.3 34380 Şişli / Istanbul / Turkey “address in writing with wet signature, you can send mail or through the notary.